|Buena Park, CA 90620||Full Time||5 Years||Bachelor's degree|
Why Sun West:
Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. is an independently owned and operated, 40 year old Mortgage Company licensed to lend in 48 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands. We provide the following benefits to ensure the success of Sun West Loan Officers:
- Outstanding Lead Management system and access to all the pre-screened leads you can manage including leads from Sun West's servicing portfolio (we service most of our originations)
- Proprietary Loan Origination Software and Pricing Engine, managed and supported by Sun West's own IT teams, providing additional speed and immediate attention
- Direct Lender offering competitive pricing with a wide array of products and programs
- Local fulfillment from origination through closing
- Work with a Team of experienced mortgage executives committed to your success and closing loans on time
- Agency and Government Loans are Not Subject to Investor Overlays and Investor FICO Restrictions
- Excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance and a 401(k) program
- Manage a team of mortgage loan originators in a Consumer Direct call-center environment, achieving call center volume, conversion, and quality objectives.
- Responsible for performance, motivation, scheduling, training and administration of policies/procedures within the team.
- Ensures team members are held accountable to production, activity, quality, and customer service standards.
- Review sales goals and quality objectives daily/monthly basis
- Advise and assist in resolution of customer escalations
- Mentor and assist in training/development of the loan officers
- Work with the reporting manager to achieve divisional goals
- Collaborate with operations teams to assist in the closing of the originated loans
- Assist Human Resources with interviewing, selecting, and recruiting loan originators
- Be informed of all origination, processing appraisal, underwriting and closing requirements for both company and investor guidelines.
- Energetic, detail-oriented, and ability to work independently
- Persuasive, selling communication skills
- Ability to supervise workflow with focus on quality
- Positive team-building skills
- Bachelor's degree
- Five (5) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in mortgage origination, or a combination of ten (10) years in a leadership role.