Buena Park, CA 90620
- The Bankruptcy Specialist is responsible for processing a bankruptcy portfolio from date of Bankruptcy filing to discharge.
- Conduct audits on loans in bankruptcy to ensure they are current in bankruptcy status and determine if any follow up is required.
- Manage work list to ensure bankrupt accounts are within compliance of Bankruptcy and company procedures.
- Audit accounts monthly to ensure that funds are being applied appropriately under the bankruptcy plan.
- Perform timely follow up with attorneys and bankruptcy trustees, follow up timely for hearings, discharges and critical steps and request referrals on delinquent bankruptcies and status updates.
- Ensures full compliance with loan bankruptcy regulations.
- Monitors accounts throughout the loan bankruptcy process and contacts appropriate party when necessary.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance and a 401 (k) program. As well as a great work environment.
- 2+ years of default servicing (Bankruptcy and Foreclosure).
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients and employees to create a positive and cooperative work environment.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, good attention to detail, exceptional research skills and strong problem solving.
- Excellent listening, organizational and time management skills.