- Supervise a team of 10 - 12 Loan Servicing associates.
- Reports directly to the Servicing Operations Manager.
- Ensure quality service and effective, efficient operational support for the assigned area's internal business partners and/or external customers/clients.
- Develops employees through regular coaching and feedback that leads to improved results.
- Responsible for ensuring the department S.M.A.R.T. goals are achieved.
- Enforce department policies and procedures and deliver performance improvement action plans.
- Manage multiple and/or conflicting responsibilities.
- Assist with the documentation of standard operating procedures.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance and a 401 (k) program. As well as a great work environment and opportunity for career advancement.
- 2 years experience in a Team Lead or Supervisory capacity.
- 2 years recent experience in the loan servicing industry (mortgage experience a plus).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent reading comprehension skills.
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of state, federal and regulatory agency guidelines with the ability to identify and implement process improvement opportunities.
- Have a thorough understanding of the business unit's operational processes and the implications on other groups that function within the operations.