Buena Park, CA 90620 & Scottsdale, AZ
4 Year Degree
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues.
- Follow standard help desk procedures.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance and a 401 (k) program. As well as a great work environment.
- Candidates must be dependable, responsible, and be able to manage a large IT infrastructure that is 24/7 and mission critical.
- A+ or CompTIA certification would be an asset.
- Networking and router management Experience.
- Windows Experience.
- Linux Experience.
- Able to install, troubleshoot and repair computer hardware, (PCs, Thin Clients, etc.) and software.