Buena Park, CA
Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral.
- Create a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
- Have a strong, well-rounded portfolio that showcases your individual design aesthetic.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Copy Writer, proofread.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance and a 401 (k) program. As well as a great work environment.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print
- Experience with HTML/CSS/Jquery/Bootstrap and on Adobe PhotoShop
- Sound knowledge of Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Strong analytical skills
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE, THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE.
However, if you are just looking for a job, do not apply.