|Buena Park, CA 90620
Corona, CA 92880
- Reviews loan file to ensure all conditions of loan approval have been met and signed off by underwriter.
- Current knowledge of TRID with ability to calculate fee tolerance cures and determine proper waiting periods.
- Prepare CD and coordinate closing date with processor and closing agent.
- Prepares the loan closing package to meet the requested/required closing date.
- Determines the required legal documents and completes the loan closing instructions.
- Reviews loan closing package for accuracy and completeness prior to delivery to title agent.
- Ensures all Closing Conditions and Prior to Funding Conditions are met.
- Reviews executed closing package for accuracy prior to releasing loan funds.
- Accurately and completely prepares documents for Post Closing.
- Participates in cross training with other areas of mortgage department.
- Participate in special projects and handle other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrate professionalism in appearance, punctuality, attitude, and grammar. Maintain a clean, organized work area.
- Adhere to confidentiality policy, code of ethics and follow all policies and procedures relative to Consumer Compliance laws and regulations and best practice recommendations.
- FHA and VA experience.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance and a 401 (k) program. As well as a great work environment.
- 2 years of previous funding experience
- Previous experience in doc drawing is a plus, but is not required.
- Must be very detail oriented, organized and able to meet deadlines
- An ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment is essential in this role
- Solid understanding of loan products, loan documentation, title and escrow
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines