Buena Park, CA 90620
4 Year Degree
- Perform detailed review of workflows to identify exceptions.
- Act as a facilitator to ensure correction and prevention of future occurrences of discrepancies
- Assist the Servicing Oversight management team in reconciliations
- Responsible for the identification, research and distribution of changes/corrections required from internal business partners
- Assist in the development of prevention strategies to cure and prevent future discrepancies
- Assist in the development of new processes and creation of new policies and procedures
- Demonstrate strong analytical and critical thinking
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Work on special projects when assigned
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance and a 401 (k) program. As well as a great work environment.
- Associate Degree in business administration, (Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Finance/Accounting preferred)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint