Position: Expert Loan Processor (RM)
Our best processors are giving the title of Relationship Managers(RM). Each RM could have up to four assistants to take care of daily routine task in order for you to manage your pipe line for a successful and on time Closing. The process is well organized and streamline.
Take Your Career to New Heights with Sun West!
Buena Park, CA 90620 & Corona, CA 92880
- Analyze and record all incoming documents for compliance and loan eligibility.
- Verify and validate supporting income, assets and liabilities.
- Review and verify credit reports.
- Maintain open communication with customers, real estate brokers and loan officers to; ensure proper and timely processing and submission of mortgage applications.
- Input and/or update mortgage applications.
- Send and follow-up on verification's to employers, banks, creditors, etc.
- Provide status reports on each mortgage indicating process to the loan officers.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance and a 401 (k) program. As well as a great work environment.
- A minimum of two years loan processing experience.
- Current FHA and VA Mortgage experience.
- Advanced knowledge of DU, LP and FHA automated underwriting systems.
- Able to multi-task in a busy office environment.
- Able to accurately process first mortgage loans; VA and FHA.
- First mortgage loan underwriting experience wholesale lending knowledge preferred, but not required.
- Paperless processing experience.
- Up to date on latest disclosure and re-disclosure requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.