Cerritos, CA 90703
- Work with the project manager to create, modify and test the code, form and scripts featured on our Mortgage Banking Software - SunSOFT/MortgageSOFT Online (MOL) and allow the computer applications to run.
- May assist software developers by analyzing user/business needs and documenting technical software solutions.
- May assist in developing and maintaining code in C/C++ and Java on the Windows and Linux Operating Systems using Software Develop Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodologies.
- Interact with and work from specifications drawn up by database administrator regarding the design of new DB Schemas and Data Access Logic.
- May develop and maintain programs and operational level documentation per company development standards, which includes storing, locating, and retrieving specific documents, data, and information.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance and a 401 (k) program. As well as a great work environment.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or a related field.