Buena Park, CA 90620
- Monitor and direct the workflow/loan activity in the Claims department, minimizing potential client and/or company losses.
- Review all cases on a regular basis; conduct research as needed.
- Have working knowledge of and ensure compliance/adherence with all investor, agency, client and company guidelines, rules, regulations and/or requirements; and local/federal laws.
- Manage and adhere to conveyances/claims, as set forth by investor/agency guidelines.
- Ensure company goals are met regarding conveyances and claim filing and report any delays to management.
- Work in conjunction with attorneys, investors, agencies to expedite the completion of claims and minimize losses.
- Oversee filing of supplemental claims.
- Prepare and audit weekly/monthly reports.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance and a 401 (k) program. As well as a great work environment.
- Qualified candidates should have a proven track record in building disciplined and motivated teams with a high level of productivity.
- Effective listening/communication skills.
- Effective decision making skills.
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills.
- Knowledge of compliance/adherence with all investor, agency, client and company guidelines, rules, regulations and/or requirements; and local/federal laws.