Buena Park, CA 90620
4 Year Degree
- You will be required to write new and to improve upon existing standard operating procedures (SOP) & deploy operational best practices for the loan closing department.
- Provide management with defined productivity metrics and process change information: including trending, service levels, backlog, downtime, relationship between problems and changes, etc.
- Conduct periodic process audits to ensure that the SOPs are followed and all change activity is properly run through defined procedures.
- Analyze the ROI of existing and proposed IT infrastructure. Design processes and staff training programs that minimize cost of induction of new staff and permit staff positions to be filled with widely available skills sets.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance and a 401 (k) program. As well as a great work environment.
- A 4-year degree in Computer Science, MIS or Business Administration. Project manager experience recommended.
- Experience in the Banking or Real Estate industry a plus.
- Effective time-management skills.
- The drive and determination to succeed at all cost.